Friday, March 13, 2009

Buster



A good looking dog. I think he is going to make us a good dog. He barks at things that come into the yard. What I actually want a dog for is to keep the varmints out of the yard. Bear is even more fierce than he ever was, but he is not really a good yard dog any more because he is really feeling his age. Buster is not going to be a medium sized dog, I think.

I went to the Harrison Walmart today and they had some really good looking bare root roses for $4 and $6. I bought a yellow climbing rose, a climbing 'Joseph's Coat' rose that says it is red changing to orange, and two yellow tea roses. I have 2 red roses I bought last year that did really good. I am going to plant the climbers by the deck between the steps and the house. I also bought a rosemary plant, a thyme plant and another smelly herb, Marjoram I think. I am not sure where I will plant them.

I really have the spring bug. Patsy says it is too early to set my tomatoes outside.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I bet Buster will lay in the flower bed and kill the plants.

Sister--Helen said...

Buster has big feet he may be a big dog and I am sure he will lay in the flower bed to stay cool....
he is a pretty dog but ya know I do not miss not having a dog...billy brought his 2 down last week and threw them in my yard...one is small and one is the size of a small horse...my glass door was smeared with slobber all weekend and there is still some poop in the yard..

Sister--Helen said...

what kind of dog is he...