Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prediction Update



I am updating my election prediction. This am I was looking at the Nevada numbers and decided I think the O will take Nevada. That adds 5 electoral votes to the O's total making it O 311, M 227.

This is the same numbers you will find at RealClearPolitics. The funny thing is, yesterday I decided for fun to do the prediction thing so I can see on election day if I am even close. So, I typed all the state names into and excell file with the electoral votes for each, then picked the ones I thought would go to each candidate. After I got this done and posted it, I saw that I had come up with the same numbers that RealClear had. Today, I decided to add Nevada to the O's column and then saw that RealClear had done the same. I think they are copying from me.

Patsy says the O will have 354 plus on Nov. 4. I googled election predictions Obama 354 and found others that agreed with her, but I am sure she is wrong.

Helen has clarified about her call to see where to go vote. She did not call anyone in AZ, she called some number she heard on MSNBC, so she deserved to get the runaround. But, I was still amazed that I could not find anything on the AZ Sec of State website about early voting.

No comments: