Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beautiful Day



We have had absolutely beautiful weather the last two days, even if we did have a couple of killing frosts.

On the election, I see that RealClearPolitics has moved Georgia into the toss up column. I don't think it is really a toss up, but it is interesting. McCain is doing a little better in Sister's state. I think the Repubs there were a little embarrassed that he was having to push in his own home state.

Joe the plumber was supposed to be at a rally with McCain this morning but he was a noshow. Poor John did not realize Old Joe was not there and called on him. This is really pitiful.

And, I am thinking Patsy may be right. We may see a landslide. John's pundits are saying if Obama gets Virginia and Flordia early in the evening, it is all over. We will soon know.

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I love seeing Kelly's horses...McCain will take AZ They have voted Republican ever since I don't know when...I will look it up...I know it was before Slick Willie...

Sister--Helen said...

1948 AZ voted for Harry S. Truman....the last time AZ went Dem. in a Presidental Election... Goldwater in 64 only had 52 electrical votes ..but he carried AZ his home state...

Unknown said...

I really don't like seeing MO red - we are working too hard for that. I know McCain will carry down in the Bible Belt - why do you think she is talking in Cape.
I saw some of the most nasty signs about Obama on the way to the camper...it was really shocking.

Galla Creek said...

McCain will take Arkansas too!

patsy said...

arkansas are dummies except for powells. LANDSLIDE COMMING! mo. will go demorcate. flordia too.