Sunday, September 21, 2008

A walk to Church



This morning we were fogged in. This is my yard at 7:30 am when I started my walk.




I walked all the way to the Coin church house. This is the slab at Coin, taken from the other side looking back across the slab. See the huge tree that Ike washed up on the slab?



This is the view down the creek from the Coin slab, looking towards home.



This is Mary Anderson's house. It does not look like anyone lives here now, now car in the drive, but it is still very well kept and a very pretty house. I don't know if Mary still owns it or not. She has lived in town for 20 years or so.



These are JR's horses. I don't know how far I walked. I am going to take the truck and measure it and also see how far it is to Callen's branch were I went yesterday. Just because I want to know. They say to walk at least 30 minutes a day for your health. Yesterday I walked 1 hr and 50 min. I know I said 3 hours but that was wrong and I think it is 4.5 miles to Callens Branch. Today I walked from 7:30 til 10:15. That is 2 hrs and 45 minutes, so if I just walk 30 minutes or so each day this week, I will be doing good.

I am going to go see how far I walked today.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

the Anderson house is still pretty...it always reminded me of Grandma Powell's house in town. helen

Galla Creek said...

Mr. Anderson castrated Old Jack...so I never liked him.