Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday



NO WORK!! I walked up to the Douglas road today. This is a view from the old Carl Bishop house just at the first crest on the road before you turn off on our road. They resurfaced the road last week, and Friday, the county painted strips on it. It looks odd with yellow strips.



This is the big tree that was down on the fence. When George cut the big part of the trunk off, laying on the ground here, the tree stood back up in its hole. I think it may grow back. What do you think?

Kelly is going to bring his horses down here. They got the corner post fixed today and the gate back up, so everything is ready. If things get really bad, I guess we can eat horse meat.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

The road looks so good. Stay on your side.

I walked this morning, too. I gave astrid my old camera and she is having a ball learning to make movies and pictures.

they played soccer today and her team won 6 to 2. She scored 4 of the goals and assisted on the other 2...yes, she is a star. Pop went and he said he yelled the entrie game 'go, Astrid'. He had a great time.

Sister--Helen said...

It does look odd...