Sunday, September 28, 2008

Foggy Sunday Morn



It was foggy at 7:30 this morning when I started on my walk. You can see the gate and fence that George, Greg and kelly fixed yesterday. Kelly is bringing some horses down today..



This is the pond taken from the old barn by Clayton's. That is tin from the barn roof at the lower right.


This is the road over by Hampton's. When I left home, the sun was breaking through, but from Dan's clear around to here there was no sunshine stricking the road. When I got back to the old Stone place at 9 am, the sun was just starting to break through on the road. I walked to Peden's chicken house and it took me 2 hours.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

love the pictures

Erin said...

clayton and i walked around walmart

Galla Creek said...

I would rather walk to Peden's chicken house than Walmart.

Laura and I walked our 3 and half miles.