Thursday, September 04, 2008

And the boy...



fighting with sissy over the truck. He out ran her.



Grinning...


And eating...



And the princess again.

I have not got much house cleaning done and I had to work late 2 days this week. Tomorrow I will get to leave work about 10:30 since I worked over today. I need to clean the fridge and a few other things. George's sisters, Conda and Wanda, will be here Sunday afternoon. We are picking them up at Springfield about 3 pm.

We have some of the rock walkway done, but company over the weekend and rain all week have put a stop to that. At least with all the rain, George washed the dishes today and washed clothes. Maybe he will vaccume tomorrow.

I kept thinking all week I needed to post so everyone would know I had not died, but it did not happen. I will try to do better....

4 comments:

Erin said...

i love that last picture. she looks like a chunky fleta mae.

Galla Creek said...

Robert is the spitting image of his father. Hannah, I just can't tell who she looks like...but she has her granny's hair.

patsy said...

sweet children.

Sister--Helen said...

Boy she is trying to catch him...