Friday, August 08, 2008

George is at it again



Yesterday, while it was wet, trying to burn a brush pile that did not seem to want to burn.



So, he put an old tire on it and got it started. You are not supposed to burn tires, but, people who live way out in the boonies sometimes do these things, and things like mine gravel from the creek.



It still did not please him the way it was burning, so bring on more tires.



Finally, it is burning but he wants to use the tractor to push the brush in to the fire. I did not think this was a good idea. He thought I was being silly.



Eventually, he was satisfied and left it alone. I was nearly all gone tonight, and he restarted it and now has burned up everything except a few sticks. I told him he was going to burn up his tractor and he said it was insured.

Then, I told Patsy that George was saying I did something wrong. Patsy took my side. She said she knew I had not done anything wrong because I never actually do anything. I am glad she is on my side.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

One way to never mess up...is never do anyhting.

I love burning brush. I think it is my pioneer spirit.

patsy said...

our neighbor burns tires. i have thought the cops would show up some day.