Monday, July 28, 2008

Gift from Patsy



Patsy sent me tomatoes by Janet at work today. I had bacon and tomatoe sandwiches for dinner. They were really good.



When the big, BIG, man at Tyson's was coming to visit our plant last month, they spent money making things look good. They planted new plants around the front at the main office entrance. I snipped four ends off the sweet potato vines and now have them in my box by the new deck. The dark sweet potato vine I got from the pot hanging in front of the historical center in Berryville. They took root in just a few days.



I do not know what these purple plants are but they came from Tyson cuttings also. They had beautiful blooms on them. I got some piggy back leaves, but I don't think they are going to root. Three out of four is not bad. Gifts from the Gods.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do feed the roosters to the cats. don't tell peta. me glad you liked the maters.

Galla Creek said...

maters look good.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister--Helen said...

gifts from the gods....It looks more like God helps those who help themselves...