Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Sunday Stroll



We always called these Easter Lillies. I know that is not the correct name, but I want them to be Easter Lillies. These are behind my house, up against the hill, where I started my walk today. These always bloom long before anyone else's flowers because of being protected by the hill, I guess.


I went to the top of the hill, over into David Combs pasture. That would be about the Denver area in the distance.



This is the old house in the field on David's place. I did not know there was an old house here until just a couple of months ago when I got lost up here.



Down to dry creek, and across the creek from Combs' bottom to the Morris place.


This is the creek where there was once a slab between Floyd's place and the Morris place.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Would the house be where Geo. Hampton lived? Richard said they had sawed stumps for chairs...no furniture.