Saturday, October 27, 2007

Not a one tree hill


Today, at sunrise, I am walking up Meek hill. I weighed at work, and I had lost 7 pounds since I started the daily walking thingy. I get tired of walking the same road each day, so today at the dawn of the new day, I am walking a new road. Well, the road is very old, the walk is new. Remember when the mail box was at the top of the Meek hill and sometimes we walked to get the mail? And sometimes we road the donkey. Does anyone have a photo of any of us on the donkey?


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I remember you driving the car or truck to get the mail at the top of Meek hill and it stalling and then the touble we had getting it started and taking off on the steep hill. I would stotch the wheel with a big rock and you would gun it and let the clutch out and hope we made it up it without the rig dying again. We could nto shift from second to low without killing the car. Looks like we would have put it in low before we started up the hill. Maybe we were dare devils.

I have been walking a month and still wiegh the same thing.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, I forgot...dont' wear your pjs please.

patsy said...

i would pray when i was young and daddy was going up the hill i was scared the car would die. same with mama and denver hill.
the meek hill is not as step as it used to be. they build up the bottom.