Thursday, October 25, 2007

For the sisters



And the cousins, and the nieces, and anyone else that is interested.

This buzzard was sitting in the top of a tree in the pasture next to Clayton's house when I went for my walk over the hill. Do you think he was just waiting for Clayton?

I found this at work:

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a post. *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl.


1. What is your name? Fleta
2. 4 letter word: F---
3. Vehicle: Ford
4. City: Forest City, AR
5. Boy Name: Fred

6. Girl Name: Flicka
7. Alcoholic drink: F---, I don't know

8. Occupation: Forest Ranger

9. Something you wear: Frock
10. Celebrity: Freddie Fender

11. Food: Fired Potatoes

12. Something found in a bathroom: Fart
13. Reason for Being Late: F---
14. Cartoon Character: ) Elmer Fud

15. Something You Shout: F---

16. Animal: Ferret

17. Body part: Finger

18. Word to describe you: Finest, Fabulous, First

3 comments:

patsy said...

as old as clayton is he wont wait long.

Sister--Helen said...

I called Clayton he was in the house all day he said.....maybe he seen him too and was hiding

Galla Creek said...

I get to stay home today. I plan to take a long walk...there is a buzzard roost near our Lake...ugh it is so ugly. the moon now is called the Hunter's moon as the harvest is over and it is time to kill the coon that come to the feeder by the Lake!

have a good daY, I will!