Saturday, October 27, 2007

The hill




I made it to the top of the hill and on to Teddy Orrell's house, but I took the camera and took 150 pictures, so it took me a hour and a half to walk the 3 miles. It was nice though to walk early in the morning. My hands got cold holding the camera so I am going to go to the library in a bit and look for some books and then go to wally world and buy some $1 mittens made in China with slave labor. When I was walking up the hill, Ruthie's dog kept barking and barking. Finally, I heard Ruthie yell at it to shut up. I saw all the old neighbors start their day by driving off somewhere, Dan, Verlie, Frank and Donna, all in separate cars.


These are some of the things I saw.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

With gas so expensive...they should ride together.