Sunday, April 23, 2023

What do I know?

Well, sometimes, not as much as I think I know.  If you listen to country music you may have heard the hauntingly, beautiful sad song Tennessee Orange.  The singer sounds so sad and lost, as she asks her mother not to tell her father that she has a new lover and she is wearing Tennessee Orange for him.  The song struck me as so sad because the singer was a prisoner in a Tennessee prison because of a boyfriend and did not want her father to know.

WRONG, she is a Georgia sports fan dating a Tennessee sports fan and now wearing the Tennessee team's colors. So, instead of a haunting sad song it is a STUPID fan song about the STUPID world we now live in.

And now, instead of feeling sad when I hear this song, I am just angry.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Ha
The rest of the story