Monday, January 02, 2023

Walking...

 I am doing much better with my walking with the warmer weather.

Saturday, Dec 31 last year I walked to the blue gate past the Stone place, 3 miles round trip.


This is the sheep dog and sheep at the Stone place.

Sunday, Jan 1 this year I walked over to the Y where the road forks and then came back across the Rock Quarry to home.  With meandering around across the hill, I probably went a little more than miles.





Today, Jan 2, I walked up the Meek hill and down the other side to Jr's kids house, a little more than 3 miles round trip.









Tomorrow, it is back to work and mostly walking the stairs at work.  If it is as nice as today, I might walk after I get home.  Right now it is 66 and raining, but we topped out at 75 today.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love the warm days.