Sunday, November 27, 2022

New clothes

For my bed. I whined around to Helen until she gave me this pretty bedspread. She said she was not using it, but I am not sure if that. Anyway, the price was right and now I have it. It need to be cut because it is a queen size. Not only is she out something she paid good money for, she also has work to do so it suits my purpose. A win for one is a loss for another. 

I did not leave the place Thursday or Friday, but yesterday I tried wally world. All I bought was some work t shirts for Greg. I will mostly give money presents, but always give some little something to wrap. 

Other than that, I looked around and decided to just shop online. I do not like buying clothes online because I always want to see how the are made and feel. Most other things online is fine with me.

I really like my new computer. It is sleek and fast. Windows 11 is somewhat different, but it is mostly just a matter of learning how to use it. 

Tomorrow is my last day off and then back to work.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am using my laptop. It asked about uploading windows 11, but I hope I don't have to. I have a daybed too.