Monday, November 28, 2022

Beautiful, Beautiful Day

 For a day off. Actually, shirt sleeve weather this afternoon.  I walked over to cemetery road, but not early.  By the time I got back to Helen's, I had to take my jacket and hat off.

I went down and got the game cam card.  There was a few images of deer, and one day the coyote came by.


This was snowy rain.


Coyote.


Leaving.


Little buck


A yearling?


Anther buck, or maybe the same one.

I am liking the new computer. Things are a bit different with Windows 11, but I am getting used to how it works.  And, today, I saw a sticky at the top edge of the screen.  I took it off and found that there is a camera after all.


It just does not take very flattering pictures.







1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

And there you go. Pictures too.