Tuesday, November 02, 2021

More Critter Cam

 The corn feeder quit feeding, but it just need new batteries.  It is going again.


This is me taking the feeder back up. Helen had to help get it back in place.

Here is a herd eating what I spilled getting the feeder down and up again.


I guess this is the one we have been seeing all along. The spike only showed up once as far as I could see.


A small buck in the corner by the tree.




A raccoon. 


One horned buck?


Maybe this is scar and he lost a horn in a fight.


A buck with 2 horns.


A nice rack.



Kelly went up and put up the stand.  Maybe on a nice weekend morning, I will take my big camera up and sit in the stand to get pictures of the trees.  I would have to tie up the dog or she would sit at the base of the tree and chase everything.


Me just now going to get the cards.


No comments: