Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Spring weather

 It has been just gorgeous all week.  In the 70's yesterday and 65 today. I have started trying to walk my 2 miles each afternoon and walking up stairs at work to get in my 10,000 steps.  I am on day 4 today. I always walk a lot more when I have a way of keeping track of the steps and miles.

I am enjoying having Helen here.   She cooked ups chicken and noodles yesterday and has spaghetti today.  Hannah likes both these.  Robert is not nearly as picky as the girl.

Things are pretty much back to normal at work.  We have Monday off because of city water problems. That means they will work several Saturdays in the next couple of months.  Does not effect me.  I do not do Saturdays at work. 

I am so enjoying our beautiful weather. Ducks are back on the pond.





No comments: