Saturday, February 27, 2021

Another day, another barn

 


Eb Smith's barn, across the road from Grandpa Powell's place.

Today was a little cooler, but we must not complain.  We have seen much worse.

I have walked my 10,000 steps or more 6 of the 7 days this week.  Yesterday, I only made 8,300.  If the weather holds, maybe I can make 7 of 7 next week.  I have started trying to make myself get up and walk for 5 to 10 minutes each hour at work.  I tend to get started on something on the computer and just sit for 2 or 3 hours at a time.  That is not good.

I am going to go look for a book to download, now or maybe search for dead people.  Some of those dead people really hide.  It helps when you are looking for a name like Aday. I have been trying to work on George's Johnson line.  There are lots of Johnsons and only a few are related to George.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Williams and Johnson are two of the most common names in Arkansas.
Smith is the most common. Johnson is second then Williams.

Galla Creek said...

Did you walk that far?