Sunday, January 03, 2021

No show snow...

 But trees were sparkling with ice covering early.  It turned out to be a really nice day.  The warmest we have had for several days.  I walked down to the old cemetery in the field.  I wore my new cold weather coat and laid down on the ground to shimmy under the electric fence, 4 times.  Don't tell the kids that bought the coat.  At first I was just going to walk down in the field, but I always have to go over to the cemetery.  It is not overgrown with brush anymore, but several of the stones are down.  Hopefully, they are preserved on the net for all to see.





This is the pine tree.  I know it is older than I am.




The tree big trees at the cemetery are likely more than 150 years old.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you didn’t get electrocuted.

Donna. W said...

It wasn't too cold today here. Some of the snow melted. It was cloudy all day.