Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Beautiful Day Again...

 I talked to Sister Betty when I got home today.  I was not planning on walking, but she said 'Go walk!' so I had to.  Then, after Robert got home and I fed him, I walked again.  Today is the first day I have made 10,000 steps in about a week.

Yesterday, I got 4 T-bone steaks marked down by more than half because they were approaching the end date.  They looked fine, and tasted great.  I cooked 2 for me and the kids last night and made stir fry with the other 2 tonight. It was really good.



This was taken a week ago when the weather was dreary.  We have ducks on the pond every day now.  Today I see four.  I always think of Brother Clayton when I see ducks or geese on the pond.  He always loved all kinds of fowl.


This was taken the same dreary day.  Poor crane looks half drowned.  I often see him on the pond also.  Here he is standing in the spillway.

 

No comments: