Sunday, December 13, 2020

Not now, maybe later...

But probably not. It is too warm for snow today, and moisture is supposed to move on by tonight. My window theometor say 36 now.

But my real theme here is editing images in Android. I have learned a few things about images on my phone, but for most things I have sent the image to my computer for major edits. I knew I could do a screen capture on my phone, but had not tried to figure it out. I have even accomplished this a few times by accident. I knew I could ask Hannah, but I refuse to go there. So today, with help from Google, and a lot of hunt and peck, I captured this KY3 weather image for Green Forest, wiped out the ad in the middle, added my own text, and moved the text window. I could not change the text size, and decided that was likely with the default image edit app.

Anyway, we might get some snow today, but it will not accumulate as it will melt as it falls. Tonight is supposed to be very cold, but the snow will be long gone by nightfall. Or, so they say.

No comments: