Saturday, April 04, 2020

Pandemic mail


Today, I got pandemic mail.  It said I might be eligible for state assistance with end of life expenses.  I gave it to son.  I do not plan on paying end of life expenses.  I am leaving of the bills for the Left Behind.

The photo is a dogwood blooming 2 weeks ago on the Buffalo River, which incidentally is now closed.  Our dogwoods just came into full bloom a couple of days ago.  

Greg and the kids did not catch any fish, so Hannah made him buy catfish to cook.  I haven't tried it yet but it smells good.

I knew they were going to say we should wear face coverings, so I asked sister to make some.  She has 3 or 4 made, but I will only need one because I cannot breath through a face mask.  In one day I will be asphyxiated, so I will not need one the next day.   

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Laura made me one. I wore it to Lowe’s.