Saturday, December 01, 2018

Twelve not yet thirteen

Hannah had 3 friends stay overnight for her birthday. So far so good. We had burgers and tots last night and pizza and cake today.  I take them home in a bit except for one that is staying another night.
Her dad gave her money. I think I will take her to Fayetteville next Saturday to spend it.
It is really windy today.and last night we had thunder storms. Unusual for december.
I get to stay home monday. My last vacation day for the year. It resets this week. Thirty years. I count myself lucky in my work. Not many people who work for big chicken have the easy work life I have.  
Oh, and I held my current position longer than hannah has been alive. She has had a good birthday celebration.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Happy birthday, Hannah!