Sunday, November 18, 2018

To blog

Brother Gilbert came today and hung the closet door in my bathroom.  With the matching cabinet he put in last week it looks just beautiful now.  All that is left to do is put the facing and trim around the opening in the closet.  He says he will be back next weekend to do that.  I am just amazed he can do all this stuff and it looks so professional when it is done.

I really need to get back to posting.  I use this space as a calender as to when things happen.  No reminders here lately.

Greg went back to work 2 weeks ago saturday. He is in Montana and maybe heading to Iowa this week.  At least that is where I think he said. He will not come in for thanksgiving, but will be home christmas.  At least that is the current plan.

I turned billy goat Earnhardt out with the herd two weeks ago.  I think all the girls are bred.  He can run with them til they start kidding at the end of january.  So far he is behaving himself and running with the herd all day.

Junior has bought our plane tickets to go see Lane.  We leave 12/21 and come back the 29th.  It is going to be an adventure.

The kids are out of school all week.  Hannah is with a friend now. Will be home tomorrow night.

It was a beautiful 65 degree day yesterday.  Today was all drizzle, high of 37.

Back to work tomorrow, but I have off Wednesday thru next monday.  Not sure what we will do other than go to harrison for thanksgiving and just not go to work for almost a week.

I have library books to read. Winter is good for reading.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I love the armoire