Friday, November 23, 2018

Giving

Had a great Thanksgiving with Erin and all Sister Betty ' family  yesterday.  Betty girls prepared a wonderful meal.  Greg Jones" Dad smoked a turkey and it was the star of the show.  There were so many deserts it was impossible to choose.   I choose Erin ' lemon pie with calf sobers and brought home a whole pumpkin pie plus cinnamon ring for breakfast today.

I had thought about buying a new phone at wally world and we actually went to harrison last night. It was such a madhouse we left after a few minutes.  I bought the kids food at macs and just came back home.

I am prouder of my phone today.  Really as a phone it is not the best.  It drops lots of calls and cuts me off a lot.  But when thinking changing yesterday I decided I needed to check my pws on my three email accounts. I actually use all three still. Checking pws is not easy when every device has stored pws.  This morning with the help of my phone I got all three sorted out.

Now to see if this posts without me entering my new Google pw in this phone app.  I think it will.  I knew I did not have the Google pw cause I tried to help hannah with her phone and it would not let me in.  I.knew I needed to get pws  straight before changing phones.  I don't know if I will get a new phone or not. This one is good at everything except making phone calls.  I may get hannah a new cheap phone fir her bday and Xmas. Or maybe not. We will see.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I thought abt getting new iPad this one will not stay connected to Internet
Have to shut it down and then it will reconnect. Well, I biught 2 ancestry DNA
Kits instead.