Saturday, October 06, 2018

So

Helen and I put new flowers on the graves this week.  Junior wanted a saddle on George's stone.  They all look much better now.


I did not have enough flowers to re-do Debbie's grave, so at first I just took all the big white flowers from the others and put them in her vase.



With the vases on all the stones, it does not cost nearly as much to decorate all 3 graves.  But, Junior wanted a saddle on his Dad's stone.





So I went to the $ store at Alpena and got her new flowers.  It looks much better now.




Today, I am taking the kids down on the Buffalo and we are going for a little hike.  And maybe a picnic.  My knees still give me trouble, so we will limit it to 4 miles or less.  Hopefully, less.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

they all look good. Year passed quickly.