Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sbiw Day

Should say snow.  I am a professional typist.  We got a little sprinkling of snow.  Not much, but just enough that church was called off.  Helen and I were so disappointed as we both had other plans anyway.  She is entertaining Brother today.  I am going to Walmart and get a new printer.  The one I have refuses to feed paper.  It only costs about $60 two years ago so I am just going to get another.  I don't use the printer much, but I don't like not having one.



The billy got out of his little pen a couple of days ago and bred one of the 8 month old nannies.  I don't think she is old enough to be bred to him because he is a really big billy.  I think I will  probably sell her when I sell this year's crop of billies.  Should start coming in February.

The new pup is doing fine.  He stays outside in the pen Greg made.  Helen gave Greg a small barrel to make the other dog a dog house.  She stays outside during the day when we are all gone.

Tuesday and Wednesday it is supposed to get down to zero here.  Can't wait.  It has been years since we had a temperature below zero.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love to see your goings out and comings in...and your staying home! I have a laser printer. It cost about 200 I think, but the girls come over when they want to print...and I love the company. Mine is just black. When the ink runs out I get a new printer! Printer cheaper than buying ink!
The ink cartridge last for years in a laser so it is out of day when it runs out. This last time Staples had a trade in and allowed me a 100 dollars off for trading it in making the new one the same price as ink would be for the old one.

I loved seeing the eagles!

Remember things could be worse...you and I could be scouring across the rock quarry looking for wood to warm the house!

Galla Creek said...

And...when we scavenged for that wood, we only had one pair of shoes. THEY WOULD get wet out there today and our feet would be froze! The shoes were probably those knockoffs of keds...not real ones...cheap ones...

We set them under the stove to dry. Glad we are warm and snug today!