Saturday, December 23, 2017

Two more days

Till this is over for another year, and Christmas Eve Eve, note the 2 Eves, is white.


Just a sprinkling, but everything is dusted with white sparkles.

It is supposed to be cold for the rest of the year.  Son JR went off south to the sunshine state with his friend, his daughter and her friend to escape the cold.  I guess they are having a time.  Not sure when they return.  It will be just us 4 and Helen for Christmas.  I am  planning a sparse menu, but Helen has a ham.  I asked her for pumpkin pie and rolls to go with her ham.

Yesterday, as I was looking in my closet for the presents I had hidden, I found Christmas clings for the Windows I bought over 2 months ago because I thought Hannah would enjoy decorating with them.  She was at her friends yesterday, but I have laid them out for her.  Then, as I was going through the Christmas box looking for ribbon, I found a pink watch I bought last year.  I don't remember if I forgot to give it to her or if she just did not want it.

This year I have her a fitbit that she asked for.  I was going to try to set it up yesterday, but my  net was down.  Maybe I will try again today, or just let her take care of it.

I did not get glasses afterall, only a piece of paper so I can get glasses sometime within the next year.  I either have to go next week or look at our new insurance and see if it still pays the same on glasses next year.  Or, maybe just take my changes.

Not sure what I will do today.  Maybe nothing.  I have been doing  lot of that lately.



1 comment:

Winnie said...

Your tree is so pretty...I sure hope you and the kids have a wonderful Christmas🎄