Wednesday, December 20, 2017

On my agenda today

Glasses.


I am going to Harrison this afternoon to get and eye examine and maybe new glasses, depending on what DR says.




And then I am going to do a little shopping.  Hannah has given us a long list of junk just last night, but I am only looking for a radio and converse high tops.  The list had about 25 or 30 items on it and I am really through shopping for her.





On the other hand, I don't have much of anything for the boy as his Peterbilt hat he asked for will not be here til after the 25th.  His Dad got him new Xbox, so I may just get him a game for that.  I wish I could find him a truck shirt, but I doubt I have any luck with that.  I guess he will get what  he gets and not throw a fit like he told the Preacher to do last Sunday night.


I will not be gifting him any socks. 




2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I went to eye dr got new prescription but keep putting off going to get real glasses. Guess new piece of paper isn't helping me see!

Galla Creek said...

You will be learning to set a number!!! Like five gifts Hannah. Fill in the five blanks that's all folks!!