Saturday, November 18, 2017

Drying Time again


Helen found this dryer online for $75.  It looks like new and drys clothes like a new one.  I was going to get a new washer and dryer, but now I only need a washer.


The boy takes care of the new billy every night.  He is such a good boy, always doing what he is asked without complaining.


I went walking this morning at 7.  It was just breaking day as I left.  I walked to Dick Newberry's house.  I think that is about 1 and a third miles. It is a mile to Dan's gate and a mile and a half to the old Orrell house.


I passed this house on the way home.

I have not done much this week, but I did get the deadbolt on the back door to work so we can lock the dog in when we leave.  The door would not latch so she would just push it open when she wanted out.  I guess it was her doggy door but not any more.

Yesterday I defrosted the freezer in expectation of Helen's hog.  I think Gilbert is helping her take them to butcher next week.

Today, I put George's pictures in the album.  Since I had sorted out so many of his pictures, I bought an album to put them but had not gotten around to actually adding the pictures.  It was a melancholy undertaking, but now it is done.

It was 70 degrees this morning but only 46 now.  It feels really cold.  Tomorrow is Church day.  I think it is supposed to be chilly in the morning.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

This morning was spring
And tonight it is winter!!

I like the dryer!! White is my fav.