Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Here comes the cold,

but today was fairly warm.  It is just now starting to get cold. It is really damp.  The air is dripping.  It maybe below 10 tomorrow night.

Today was a five mile day, but the first 4 were really more ambling instead of real walking.  I went over to JR's after getting the kids off to school this morning, hoping to see eagles in the Eagle tree.  There were eagles swarming the hillsides.


The fog really affected the pictures.


I worked on these two to enhance them.


In all I saw a half dozen or so eagles and a couple of hawks.

Back to work tomorrow.



2 comments:

Winnie said...

Love the Eagles....I'm working tonight from my PC and I can leave messages...my main one is HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow...Gosh you are just about to catch up with me!!

Galla Creek said...

Happy birthday!!