Sunday, December 18, 2016

IPAD is alive

Since I got Hannah a new Apple IPOD I have been worrying about getting it set up for her.  The only other Apple product we have is the IPAD I bought for them 2 years ago.  They never use it anymore.  I thought that was because they were now hooked on playing on the phones but when I asked her where the charger was, she said we did not have one and the IPAD would  not work.  She said they did not do anything like drop it but it just quit working.  I was thinking I might need it to help set up the . IPOD so I was hoping it just needed charging.  I used the connector that came with the IPOD and now it the IPAD is alive.  Now all that is left is to figure out how/ to sign in to Itunes and what else to o to set her up her own account.  I am really a Windows/Android person.  Apple is a whole nother world.  I have a week to figure it out.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Guess some took the charger to use on their phone.
U will just have to buy new one.

Favorite Daughter said...

I am so thankful I have 2 great sisters and a Brother that would do anything for me...Let alone Fleta's boys and Betty's Girls and Richards kids...God has blessed me