Monday, June 20, 2016

Getting Ready, Garmin Nuvi65 GPS

To go West.

I hooked up our Garmin Nuvi65 GPS to the computer today and updated the maps with George's help.  I could not figure out how to hook it to the computer, but he did.

And, in the bag with the GPS was the car charger for our computers.  Last year before vacation, I bought a power supply/charger for our computers that plugs into the truck.  I thought I had lost it, well I guess I had lost it, but now it is found in the bag with the GPS.  All this time, I thought all the cords with the GPS were just for it.

It is hot, hot, hot here and the net says it is going to be around 90 in Yellowstone in July.  We are going to have lots of fun just the same.

Brother is in the hospital, but I think he is going to be OK.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I will be glad to see brother tomorrow.

I guess finding a lost item is like a gift!
That George can do it all!