Sunday, January 03, 2016

Today


I had walked to the Coin Slab and back to the foot of Meek Hill before the sun came up.  Six miles total by the time I got home.


By the time I got home at 8, the sun was shinning brightly.


I went to Harrison for groceries this afternoon and saw these two on Grandpa Powell's pond.  I also saw about a dozen eagles circling Morris Hill by Farm Two, but could not get a clear picture of them. 


Good bones.  Grisham barn at Sunny Lane.

I got a check from Betty.  I am supposed to buy something for myself, but I am going to buy tin for the building for Patsy's goats.  Son says if it is nice next weekend, he will put the roof on for us so George is going to go order the tin tomorrow.  Sister gave me the goats, and sister is helping to get them in the dry.





3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Whatever makes it a gabby day!!

Galla Creek said...

Happy

Winnie said...

Enjoy your birthday today...all headed to school this morning, it was a nice break..I'll bet the kids are ready to get back to see their friends.