Saturday, December 05, 2015

Remember??

This???


I was looking for something else and ran across this on my computer earlier in the week.


I think this one was taken the same day.

Clayton and Helen at Christmas, so I can search the blog and find these.  Easier than searching my computer.  There was a time when windows would search the computer for pictures or document and you could tell it what to search for.  Now, search only has one search box and when I search it mostly brings up hundreds of emails that have nothing to do with what I am looking for.  I have thousands upon thousands of images and documents on  my drive, so finding things is much like remembering peoples names.  Hopeless.


1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

The 2nd picture, the one off me was taken with my Easter Dress. pat bought it...she got me one for Christmas but it was a checked print There is a pic of all of us standing in front of that tree and you can see my dress..