Thursday, November 20, 2014

Life in the slow lane...


This afternoon George was working on the goat barn and went to the hardware to get some screws and nails.  When he got to the register to pay, he found he had forgot his wallet.  Tony's son was running the register and George explained his problem.  Kyle said not to worry.  They put it on Kelly's account.  Don't tell anyone though, cause I don't think anyone told Kelly about this.

Today, I walked about 5 miles, up to Peden's chicken houses.  I thought this was Penden's bull, but George says it is Trigg's.  Yesterday I was not feeling good so I did not walk, but today all is well. Monday, I did not walk, but from Friday through today, I have walked 20 miles.  At twenty minutes a mile, that is almost 7 hours of walking.

3 comments:

Winnie said...

You are really impressing me -:)

Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Galla Creek said...

I think yesterday...you thought..Helen will take the kids to play practice if I am under the weather. I also notice you used a photo of a "bull". Irony!