Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday, Last day of the week...

Because I am taking vacation days for the other two days.  I have not walked yet today, but I think I will only do my hour walk tonight.  Yesterday, I walked up to the end of the Douglas road and then around the loop by Smothers and back down the Meek Hill home.  It took about an hour and 15 minutes to do all that.  I think it is about 5 miles, total.  I was a bit tired by the time I got home.  The weather has sure been beautiful.

I called Patsy tonight.  She said she was fine and she sounded good.


Little Grey is going to have babies sometime in the next month or two.  We still do not have a new billy, but, it looks like she got bred before we got rid of the little billies in July.  George thinks Bertha is bred too.  I guess we will see.


End of Douglas road.


Fred Smother's barn.  The house burned years ago.


Pence Smith's house.  Someone, probably a grandkid, is living there.  It still looks neat and clean.


Sam Molder's house.  No one has lived here for years.



Cecil  Meek's barn in the middle of JR's field. 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Wow, you are the walking gueen. I walked with Jonell today but only about 2 miles. We had a nice visit and Larry and kenny went fishing.

Galla Creek said...

One'll said the pastor at coin went to school with us

I don't remember him at all....althimers I guess!

Jonell said ..he didn't say much guess I talked too much and did not even see him!