Monday, October 20, 2014

Walking, sometimes, sometimes not...

Friday night, I walked over to the Coin bridge.  Then, as I looked across the way towards home, I got the bright idea that it would be much closer to walk down Dry Creek home instead of back around the road.  Wrong.  After walking for about 45 minutes, I was right behind JR Snow's house.  It only took a hour and 10 minutes to walk the road, but it took almost and hour and a half taking the short cut through the fields.  It was dark by the time I got home.

So, to make up for that, I did not walk anymore over the weekend.  Today, I walked over to the rock house where Patsy lived at one time.  It took about an hour and 50 minutes to get there and back.

I have a machine at Clayton's house, but I have not used it yet.  I was hopping George would use it, but I don't think he will.

Pictures along Dry Creek, Friday night.  The pumpkins had washed down from somewhere upstream.  I saw 50 or more of them.  If Helen was here, she could walk over and get free pumpkins.










2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Helen did not tighten the bolts in those hand grips
U can use the glider when it snows
Walk outside as long as u can

Guess the way u r going u could try walking to Erin's house!!

I guess no one even worried about u!!

Donna. W said...

I can't even tell you how I miss walking. Trouble is, walking half a mile makes me miserable for a day. I'm still thankful I can walk at all.