Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tomorrow

back to school, back to work.

Nothing exciting going on here.  But it is really hot.  You would think it was August.

I have been walking for about an hour a day.  Today, I went at 6 am and it was really nice.  Last week, I walked after dinner, around 6 or so at night and it was still hot at that time.

Our none paying renter in Daddy's house move out yesterday.

Helen, the kids and I went to Coin Church this morning.  It has been about 3 weeks since I went with all that was going on.  Robert was so excite to get to go.  Not!  At one point when the preacher said we could sit, Robert said, 'finally.'  Sometimes I agree with Robert, but we are going anyway.  Hannah enjoys it and she gets to sing.  She is a good singer.

Anyway, back to school and work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Now I am excited abt coming to see u
I can go to momma's house

It is real exciting here

Singing is the best part of church
But they have ruined it with all those
Chanting songs

Give me victory in Jesus