Thursday, January 02, 2014

Back to School...


First day back to school.  Robert has on one of Benjamin's shirts and Hannah has on the shirt Aunt Helen gave her and the pants I got for  her.  I bought her a Hello Kitty top and a pair of black pants, then saw these zebra stripped pants and knew she would love them.  And, they are her favorite.  You can't really see here, but she is wearing her new necklace and earrings.


It was really, really cold today.  Only got to 27 degrees.  I am off until Monday.  I went to get groceries and came right back.  It was too cold to do anything more.

Tonight we are having spaghetti and homemade rolls.  And, I am going to make cinnamon rolls for tomorrow.

Greg went back to work, so me and Papa had peace and quite today.  This afternoon we took 2 hour naps.  Exciting life here.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you have a happy birthday...you will be so old. I did not buy you anything this year. I figure last year's gift will do for 5 years!