Thursday, December 05, 2013

No Go Snow Day

Kids did not have school and I came home at noon.  I don't plan on going in tomorrow if we get any more falling stuff.  Right now, we only have a little sleet on the ground and the roads are still clear.  It is supposed to start snowing tonight or tomorrow.  We are warm and snug with lots of food so we can stay fat.  And, we do have a generator if the elect fails.  I have hamburgers to fix tonight because Tuesday boy was wanting hamburgers for supper and I did not have any.  Tonight it is hamburgers and I think tomorrow is chicken and noodles or dumplings or chicken pot pie.

Sunday, I made Donna' Turkey Frame soup and it was really good.  I did not make homemade noodles, but I did buy Amish Kitchen Kluski extra thick noodles and they were much better than plain noodles.

I am liking the new TV setup.  The reception is much better than we had not necessarily because of the new system but because they ran new wires.  And, the internet is much more convenient.   Sometimes it is faster and sometimes not so much, but I like it better than what we had.


Boy is plowing ice with his new snow plow truck.


This is all we have got so far.


Girls new silver capped tooth.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We are having cold rain, but may turn to ice.

We don't have a generator but hope we keep our electric. Our school let out at 1 p.m. I doubt they go tomorrow.

Sister--Helen said...

pretty babies..are the goats staying warm on brothers porch..