Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Goats and TV


We are going to take our used to be Billy to the sale this Saturday. Although he is no longer a Billy, he does not know this and will not let the white billy near the females when they come in heat.  Bertha was in heat this weekend.  We locked her and the white billy in the chicken pen so maybe in May we will have more babies. If not, I am they will try again next month.

The Dish people are coming today with a Christmas present for me and George.  We are getting a satellite update, so we have 3 TV's on the system.  No more watching sponge bob for us.

Tomorrow it is back to work.  And, I have to take Hannah back to the dentist tomorrow for a silver cap on one of her molars. We are building her up that this is a wonderful thing.  We will see how it comes out.

Thanks, Helen, for the library thingy.  I am going to go reserve my Chicken in the Road book.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Hannah does better than Clayton. Erin had to have his pulled as he would not let them cap it.

I am afraid you will not be able to find anything worth watching on the 3rd tv either. I can't.

Erin said...

bones. that's what I watch.