Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Half way through the week

So I guess I had better post.

Robert really liked the hot wheels thingy Patsy got for him.  He has been playing with his hot wheels the last several days instead of his big trucks.

Me and the new boss are doing fine.  So far, he mostly lets me be boss.

Kids are doing good in school.  Hannah is doing better since she is getting extra help, but she got a bad mark for her attitude yesterday.  I made her write the teacher a letter and made her decide what to write.  It seemed to be a fitting option.  She had good behavior marks today.

One day at a time, it keeps getting better.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

That is such a good idea. Hope she gave the letter to her teacher! she may have trashed it after she got to school. lol Well, that is something I might have done. tee hee

See you Saturday.