Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday

We had a good day today.  Hannah wanted to go back to SDC today, but Daddy said not just yet.  I got the sons washing done yesterday, so today, all I really had to do was cook supper.  George grilled steak and I made yeast rolls and cinnamon rolls.  I cooked potato wedges in a non stick skillet instead of baking potatoes to go with the steak. They came out really good.  Then I made uncooked tomato soup that no one but me would eat.  Still, it was very good.  Of course, the best was George's steak.

Sister has been working on her living space all day.  It is looking much better, with a space for a twin bed and space to hang all her clothes.  I didn't think there was room for everything, but it is shaping up.  They have the site about ready to move it.  The electricity and water line are done.  Now they need to fix the sewer.   Maybe next weekend they will work on the sewer.

Tomorrow back to work and back to school.

I think fall has arrived.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Here it is fall in the morning but by afternoon it is summer.