Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's day

To everyone.

I bought a new gas BBQ grill for all the fathers here.  It is a Char-Broil Infrared and is really nice.  Now, if I don't want to heat up the house, I can always grill hamburgers outside without having to plan ahead to get charcoal and start a fire an hour before cook time.  It was a little hard to clean the first time, but I read the instructions and put oil on it a couple of times and heated it up.  Then Helen said to turn it up on high and burn everything off. It worked pretty good that way.

Still no goats at 6 pm.  She is definitely trying to have them, but is taking her time.

Back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sorry, you have to work...

We loved our aprons. I liked yours but loved Helen's as it covered me up! lol

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta look at Betty's girls aprons...they are so cute