Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday, January 20

Today is nice with lots of sunshine, but it is supposed to be really cold tomorrow, so enjoy today.

The little black nanny is in heat.  Maybe the little billy will be a daddy yet.  I don't think he is tall enough to breed the big nannies, but this little black nanny is not much taller than he is.  We will see next May.

I took the game camera down and put it on a tree by where the deer jump the fence into our pasture from Dan's.  If I remembered to turn it on, maybe we will get some good pictures.

I walked on down to the creek. Here are some of the pics.















2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Almost feel I walked along with you to Dry Creek.

Sister--Helen said...

I love the deer ptancing and esp with the white tail showing....guess the buzzards was over bro's house