Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday, November 27


Mama and twins were out grazing before 5 tonight when there was still good light for a picture.  Sunday is the last day of modern gun season.  I hope all three make it through,  This is the second year  Mama has raised twins in the corner behind that big tree in the background.  

Today was the coolest yet, getting down in the mid to low 20's this morning, but it was still a bright, sunshiny day.  By Sunday we are supposed to be up close to 70 degrees again.  A great way to start December.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

If you had that new camera you could have even zoomed closer!

Galla Creek said...

I got the book by Reyna Grande and yes, I did enjoy it. I looked at where she lived...way down the coast in Mexico. 2000 miles from CA I think it said but that seems like too far. I can not imagine how poor they were, but lives were filled with the same cares and joys that others feel.