Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday, November 26, going back to work

Is for the birds...





Actually, it was not too bad.  Took a whole week off and was caught up on my work before noon.

Helen, we got the package.  Hannah and Robert will love it all, but Hannah surely will love the fancy dresses.

Patsy is OK.  I talked to her yesterday.  I asked why she was not posting and she said she did not have anything to post about.

And, I did not forget Erin's birthday, at least not completely.  I was going to post happy birthday Saturday and went looking for a pic of Erin from years ago on my computer.  Well, I do not have the old pictures on this computer, and as I was looking for the right picture, I found something that made me think about looking for someone on the 1940 census.  That led to several hours of looking for dead people stuff, and then trying to find one of my trees online that I do not have on this computer.   Forgot all about birthdays, because I was wound up in dead days.

Then, I went to the library site and downloaded a book about Lawrence of Arabia.  I read on it several hours Saturday and yesterday.  It is interesting. 

Anyway, I hope you had a good birthday, Erin.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am reading "distance between us" about the little mexican girl. It is so good.

Glad to know Patsy is human like you and I...not always having something to post. I rarely have anything! lol

I called today and got a lawyer and am going to get a hearing about my soc sec. I go meet with him Thursday.

Getting back to my book...it is good.